Monday, June 14, 2010

Fake Lipstick Kiss Tatoo




Quote from my boyfriend .........." darling, leaning against the ribs St-Hubert humm''quite a compliment is not it ? next goal, beyond the ribs St-Hubert, if feasible :-)))))


Source: I drew this wonderful recipe on the blog: my favorite recipes Pixel
http://recettesdepixel.blogspot.com/ , but also on the wonderful blog of Isa:



Ingredients:


4 pounds spareribs Back

1 cup (250 ml) of water

1 cup (180g) firmly packed brown sugar

3 tablespoons ketchup or chili sauce

3 tablespoons soy sauce

1 teaspoon dry mustard

1 tablespoon of arrowrot (J have replaced by the same amount of cornstarch)

1 / 4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar (I used rice vinegar)

1 / 3 cup (80 ml) sauce Worcestershire (I still had only 2 tablespoons. tbsp approx)

1 teaspoon chili powder

1 box of 5.5 oz (154 g) tomato paste


Method: Mix all the ingredients except the ribs. Remove the membranes under the ribs and boil the ribs for 1 h in a court bouillon. Place in a baking dish, coat with sauce. Cover foil and cook 3 hours at 300 degrees F. I have returned several times during cooking and removed the aluminum within 2 hours of cooking so that the ribs are well caramelized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment