Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home Made Surround Sound

lace

500 grams of wheat flour 6 eggs

70 gr salted butter melted
1 / 4 pint of cold milk and 1 / 4 of a liter of cold water mixed together
for sweet crepes:
2 packets of vanilla sugar
granulated sugar, jam


In a large bowl put flour make a well in center and pour in beaten eggs vanilla sugar (if it is sweet recipe) and melted butter lukewarm, stir, being careful not to lump-water mixture and then add your milk until the consistency you like good (Neither too thin nor too tied) if you see any lumps do not panic switch your mix (unit) end to Chinese (strainer). cover and let stand for 1 hour minimum. bake in a hot frying pan and lightly oiled small amount of your batter by spreading rapidly across the surface. flip the pancake after a few tens of seconds and then get on a large plate. Repeat the process until your batter.

here are the two principles of patented crepe makers: If you cook on low heat for crispy pancakes you if you cook them quickly they will be tender and soft. For my part, for sweet crepes, I take a plate and every time I pile my crepe I sprinkled powdered sugar and at the end I put a plate on the last returned. This is the basic recipe. the only limit to the development of different recipes is your imagination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment