Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Kind Of Gift Would You Get For A Barber

Caramilk


Grease and flour a springform pan 9 inches. Preheat oven to 325 F
The recipe calls Caramilk 6 bars in total, I put 4 because I was afraid that this is too sweet, but I would have taken even the first :-))))

mixture:
1 / 2 cup butter 1 cup sugar

1 tsp teaspoon vanilla 2 eggs

1 1 / 4 cup sour cream

second mixture: 2 cups flour
1-1/2 c. all purpose
teaspoon baking powder 1 tsp
teaspoon soda (bicarbonate)
1 / 4 c. to salt

third mixture:
1 / 8 cup sugar 1 1 / 2 c. tablespoons cocoa mixture

4th:
1 / 4 cup melted butter
1 / 2 cup chopped pecans
Stir the second mixture at first.
Pour half the cake in the pan.
Sprinkle sugar-cocoa mixture 3rd. Prick 3
Caramilk bars into pieces (do not need to enter completely into the dough)
Add remaining cake mix. Prick
3 other Caramilk bars into pieces in the dough.
Spread nut filling on top of cake.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes.

Source: http://makinette.canalblog.com/archives/2008/04/06/8629936.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment