I took it home Claude Olivier that we had to taste these wonders at the last picnic in Dambach. I was too lazy to make the topping, but the cake is too good in itself!
Her recipe: I doubled my dose!
1 egg 75 g flour 30 g butter
60 ml milk 85 g sugar
1 / 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
lemon zest
1 / 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder Pinch of salt chemical
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, pinch of salt, poppy seeds and butter at room temperature room. Knead with your fingers to crumble the dough.
In another bowl, mix egg and sugar. Stir until the mixture whitens. Then add the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Add this mixture to the previous mix. Then add the milk gradually.
When dough is ready, fill the paper cups until 3 / 4. Bake at 180 degrees for about 18 min. Let cool to room temperature
0 comments:
Post a Comment