Friday, February 25, 2011

I Heart Boobies Make Your Own Braclet

Thurs interblog: Look what Miss Calou has selected my home!

Here is the article that Miss Calou published ( http://chez-calou.over-blog. com / ) sequel to interblog in my recipes. I am pleased with this exchange. Miss Calou thank you!


ITEM MISS Calou :

So I used the Candlemas to achieve the buckwheat pancakes and fried purses apple and caramel.
Brittany has invaded my kitchen ...
Drapeau Breton
First, the buckwheat pancakes, cakes for 10 ingredients:
-1 glass buckwheat flour or 190 g for me
- 1 egg
-1 glass milk or 30 cl
-1 glass is 30 cl water
-1 tbsp oil
-salt, pepper
Mix flour and egg. Gradually add milk and water. Poivrer.Finir by salt and oil and whisk until a smooth paste.
Cook as crêpes.Garnir at your convenience.
Verdict: it was the recipe I was looking for and I despaired of finding a previous article jour.Dans I said I was not a fan of pancakes, well now si.On gets light and delicious cakes that taste of buckwheat is discret.Vous course can vary the toppings, and this year I do two kinds you find here (version salmon) and there (ham version). I think I have regaled Calou Mister and his brother.
Place now to purses and fried apple caramel.J 've kept my recipe for pancakes ( here) and I cooked the filling as Babausse:
- 3 apples 2
20 g salted butter
20 g sugar
- lemon juice
caramel carambars:
-12 carambars
-20 cl double cream
- 1 pinch sea salt
Start with your dough pancake and let it sit at least overnight.
Peel and seed the pommes.Les cut into cubes and place in skillet with butter and caramelize sucre.Faire and book.
Proceed with caramel by melting the carambars in sour cream (or in the microwave or in a pot). Mix well.
Skip to dressing: cook your pancakes while cooking the second side, place the cubes of caramelized apples, a little caramel and close your purse (for me with two toothpicks).
For gluttony I added a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some raspberries, sugar and ice cream.
Verdict: We loved these ingredients aumônières.Des full of goodies for a beautiful Candlemas.

These are my recipes in this jeu.J hope I can attend the next edition of the game again interblog.Cette Calou Mister and me 's is régalés.Merci Babausse for your nice recipes, and I squinted to other possible that I realized other income.


0 comments:

Post a Comment