is the big day to tell you what I chose to cook for the game interblog Organized by the site gourmet dishes.
Before I reveal the recipe I chose the blog Annebetty ( http://annebetty.canalblog.com) , I would note that this is Miss Calou ( http:/ / home calou.over-blog.com) newly draw a recipe with me.
I chose for me to realize the Cake with Pineapple
Ingredients:
-1 pot of yoghurt
-2 sugar jar
-3 pot meal
-1 / 2 jar of oil -3 eggs
-1 tbsp rum
-1 can pineapple in syrup
- a little butter for the pan
Preheat oven to 180 ° c.
Butter a cake pan, arrange the pineapple slices in the bottom and then prepare a caramel. For this
Melt the butter in a saucepan, sugar and pineapple juice.
Once the mixture lightly caramelized, pour it over the pineapple in bottom of pan.
Then prepare the yogurt cake.
Pour the yogurt into a bowl, then after rinsing it, use it as a measuring cup.
Add yogurt sugar and eggs and mix until fluffy. Finally add the
flour, baking powder, rum and oil.
Pour the mixture into the pan over pineapple. Bake for 40 minutes.
On leaving the oven wait fifteen minutes before turning out. And here
fast and delicious! For food lovers
sprinkle generously with caramel at the tasting, it's even better! :)
My version of the cake it seems much less swollen than the original version of Annebetty. But it was still very good. Thank you for this recipe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment